Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Back




Every year my family and I try to do something for someone else. In the past we have not always had everything we needed and were helped out gratefully. So now we try and pay it forward to others. Some years we have donated a meal for someone who didn't have any food, while in harder years we would give what change we had to the Salvation Army and bought a stocking stuffer at the Dollar Store. It is a time of giving, of showing others that there is someone that cares.


This year my son came up with the awesome idea of donati
ng $3.00 of every sale of one of my ornaments to Tessa. 


TESSA:
  • Provides immediate safety for women and children in crisis.
  • Empowers survivors through programs and support such as advocacy and counseling.
  • Creates a safer future for all families through education and awareness outreach in schools, businesses and civic organizations. 


This is a cause very dear to my heart as I was in an abusive marriage when I was younger. The holidays are a time when domestic violence goes up as people stress over money and basic living in the winter months. So please won't you help our family give the gift of safety to another family this year?? If you would likr to order one of these ornaments for $10 please visit me at 
https://www.facebook.com/DivinaDivaDesigns 
Or on Etsy at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DivinaDivaDesigns 


Each ornament is 1 1/4" in diameter. I can make them any a solid color or a color combo. I attach a charm to each one and will either attach a ribbon to it or a ribbon necklace (once they arrive lol). The colors I have are: Red, Green, Plum, Black, Sage Green, Purple, Cherry Cobbler, Dark Orange, Pure Pumpkin, White, Bright Yellow, Violet, Bright Magenta, Burgundy, Turquoise, Dark Gray, Aqua, and Bright Blue. I have a variety of charms and will gladly help you find the one that works for your ornament :-)


Love, Light and Creative Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment