Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Getting Busy for Yule or I Hope to Be (Ramblings of a Diva)

So this blog is just a rambling of thoughts that I have had over the last several days. 

Yule and Christmas are fast approaching whether we like to think about it or not. I am not a huge fan of making things for specific holidays but this one I just can't help it. I have had a lot of new ideas and am working on buying materials to accomplish these things. My favorite new idea at the moment?? 

I want to buy the small glass ornaments and marble paint them and bead them for use as a beautiful pendant. 

Second favorite?? Using colored jingle bells in holiday decor and ornaments (still working on this idea as to what they will actually be). 

This truly is one of my favorite times of year. I love that I get to give to others. I love that all other things seem to be put aside for a few days and that love flows freely through out our planet. No matter your religious belief there is a celebration around this time of year. And an overwhelming amount of love floods our planet. It is a time for rejoicing. It is a time for acceptance and peace to all. It is a time to believe that there is still hope for humanity. 

I look forward to this coming holiday season and hope that I shall be extremely busy. To know that others are giving of my creations that are made from joy and love would fill my heart with joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment