Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some Days I Wonder

Some days I wonder if I am doing the right thing? I wonder if I am following the right path? As my first sale continues to elude me I wonder if my items are worthy of selling?

I really enjoy making the items I make and love having ideas for new items. And then I think yes I am doing the right thing and I must work harder to promote what I am selling and get that name out there. And there is lies the problem lol. I hate self promotion and totally suck at it. I have that thought of no one wants to hear from me *sigh*. And of course I also would rather be playing with my beads and creating than self promoting.

So the bottom line is I just have to get over myself if I am to be a successful small business owner. And I need to start dedicating more time to promotion. Because right now this awesome stuff isn't going to sell itself ;-)

Happy Beading (or promoting as the case may be today)
Tracy

1 comment: