Thursday, July 26, 2012

So Many Places Yet So Little Time



I have been giving a lot of thought as to how I can increase my business sales. I have joined several teams on Etsy and have been trying to actively participate in them several times a day. I have also been trying to make a treasury per day. Things that interest me or items from teams members that I like, to help promote others. I am not sure if I am doing it completely right and I am not even sure that it is having a positive effect. 

So where do I go from here? Well lets see. Facebook fan page *check*, Twitter account announcing everything and my whimsies *check*, Blog to help promote business and talk about crafting and business *check*, Listing in more than one online venue *????* uh oh.

And there in lies my quandary. I really want this little venture of mine to be a success. I want to continue to make pretty things that other people like and want to buy whether it is my full time job or my part time jig after school. 

So do I list in other locations? and if so what locations? There truly seems to be dozens to choose from:

 So how far do I expand?? How many stores do I keep up and running? How much time will I have to dedicate to the marketing and how much time am I willing to donate. If I wasn't looking at going back to school in a month I think I would try and do them all. Make this my full time job. But I do have plans to return to school. Of course right now my thought is but if only this was successful I wouldn't have to go back to school lol.

This truly is a hard decision and right now I am just not sure which decision is the right on. I think it is something that I need to sit with for awhile. I need to meditate on it and try and find some advice from with in. And I need to discuss it with a few people that I truly trust on can I be successful here or am I just playing at having this business. 

Whatever my decision I continue to enjoy making beautiful *to me at least* items. I am constantly having ideas and being inspired by things and people around me. And I truly hope it never goes away as my little Cancerian self needs an artistic outlet. 

Stay tuned and Happy Beading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment