Thursday, July 26, 2012

Best News EVER!!

So I have the best news ever and have been dying to write about it since this past weekend but unfortunately life has gotten in my way (as it tends to do). But now that it is quiet in my life for 2 whole seconds I can share. 

I HAD MY FIRST ONLINE SALE!!!!  Um. . . does that seem a little excited?? Well good because it is supposed to be ;-). When I first found out I have to say I did a little jig with my 8 year old (she was very excited as well). Of course then I had to breathe and go and see exactly what sold. It was 2 pairs of my custom earrings and I have to say 2 of my most favorite pairs at that. 


I have to say it was a little confusing at first as to where the money was going and how and blah blah blah lol. But I got it all figured out and couldn't wait to hit that "this item has been shipped" button. 


I am proud to say that the package was received and in one piece (have to admit I was a little worried about the spirals) and I was contact to the recipient who was thrilled with their purchase and couldn't wait to wear them. My heart swelled because I never really thought that I would be successful at this. It has always been in the back of my mind that I enjoy making these items but really who is going to buy them.


Now that question has been answered and I m thrilled for me and the buyer. Someone bought my things and someone is going to be wearing them. This is only the beginning and things will only go up from here. Already I am receiving more views in my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/DivinaDivaDesigns . I have felt a renewed fire and have gotten back to promoting and most importantly crafting. I so look forward to what is to come :-D.


Happy Beading

No comments:

Post a Comment